The Ozmen Center workshops are excellent resources which allow students to learn the foundation of building their start-up businesses from successful entrepreneurs. All of the workshops hosted throughout the Fall 2018 semester have been recorded and captioned, you will find the links below.
Throughout the Fall 2019 semester, The Ozmen Center will host a similar series of workshops, which will include a new topic, Financial Analysis and Projections. See the schedule of these workshops here.
“Creating a Business” Workshop Series
- Business Lingo with Jeannie Reeth
- Business Model Canvas with Jeannie Reeth
- Ideation with Tod Colegrove
- Team Building with Chris Riche
- Advancing Your Business Concept: Part One with Kelly Northridge
- Advancing Your Business Concept: Part Two with Kelly Northridge
- Legal Considerations with David Lewandowski
- Competitive Analysis: Part One with Matt Westfield
- Competitive Analysis: Part Two with Matt Westfield
- Pitch Deck and Pitch with Matt Westfield